Crochet Bits and Pieces

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your visit. May your blessings be large, your troubles be small and may each day bring something new and exciting into your life. :))

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Well!! As you may notice, I have changed my name. John and I were married in March of this year (2015). After many years together and at such an age, which will not be mentioned lol, we finally made the decision I have been procrastinating on. Add to that we sold up and moved to another house and you can see we have been through a bit of an upheaval lately. 

We have also been renovating our new home to give it our personal touch. The lounge room is finished and the kitchen not quite. Some finishing off, tiling, new flooring etc and it will be done, then we can start outside.


And here we are :)
 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, wishing you many more happy years together as a married couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How privileged I was to be in your wedding..A beautiful day Tina and John....♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the good wishes everyone xxx :)

    ReplyDelete